Friday, October 1, 2021

The House Monster System Has Everything | Street Smart Investor

Forget everything you know about the real estate business and give Lou a chance to lead you. Just do it his way and you will see the difference.

Watch this short video and learn from Lou different strategies on becoming a successful Street Smart Real Estate Investor.

For more valuable information click on this link and watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/29AjGTLwvdg – “Why Real Estate Is I.D.E.A.L. – “I” = Income – Part One”

If you are JUST getting started in real estate investing, you NEED to attend my ONE-DAY virtual training. I teach it LIVE over ZOOM, and it’s only $1 (yes, one dollar) for SIX HOURS of solid how-to training! https://www.wealthbuilderworkshop.online

If you’re ready for a more in-depth experience, then you owe it to yourself to investigate my THREE- DAY Millionaire Jumpstart Event. I host it four times a year in various locations, and you can attend LIVE and in person. I’m your coach all three days. Find out more at https://millionairejumpstart.com/

You’ll discover how to start investing in real estate (or do it easier and more profitably) at either Wealth Builder Workshop or Millionaire Jumpstart.

Here is an overview of my proven and practical approach to investing in real estate.

* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!

I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.

* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.

* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.

* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.

* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.

How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™

Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed

Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$

How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money

How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!

Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!

Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals

Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now

Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now

Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month

Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold

How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it

Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands

Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them

Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection

Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity

The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally And MUCH More

Need help deciding which power-packed “one-of-a-kind” training on making money in real estate investing is best for you! 

Call 1-800-578-8580 or visit us online at https://www.streetsmartinvestor.com

Listen to our Podcast:

https://streetsmart.mypodcastworld.com/11251/the-house-monster-system-has-everything-street-smart-investor


Street Smart Real Estate Investing With Lou Brown

Lou Brown:

So, in the weeks to come, I’ll be going through that whole word, “IDEAL” and showing you some unique things that are available in real estate that are not available in other arenas. Well, we had a phenomenal event this past weekend. It was our Wealth Builder Workshop. In fact, it was so well received and we had so many people there that by popular demand, I’ve been asked by a number of folks and a number of promoters. People said, “Look, I want my spouse to see this. I want my friend to see this. I want my family to see this. I want other people to see this because I got so much value from coming to the all-day that we have decided on July the 31st, we will be doing another Wealth Builder Workshop. So that’s WealthBuilderWorkshop.online, where you can register.

Because you’re watching it, you can register for $1 and I’d love to give you the opportunity to see some of the great things that the group from this last weekend saw. And it was enlightening, inspiring that some people came on there. There was one gentleman that came on there. His name is Partiv. Now he is from India and he calls himself the Indian in the closet. And he says, “I’ve been doing internet marketing for years. I’m a Dan Kennedy platinum level client for years. I’m very, very well known in the internet marketing world.” And he says, “My partner came to you. And my partner has been doing your program now for years. My partner has made over $4 million using your program. And I’ve not made anywhere near that in internet marketing and being the Indian in the closet.”

He says, “Well, now it’s my turn. I want to learn what you’re doing.” I said, “Well, Partiv, you’ve got to come to the all-day. There is no alternative. You got to come to the all-day.” Well, sure enough, he comes to the all-day. And of course, what I’ve been coaching him and his partner on because his partner is one of my coaching clients is, “Listen, you’ve got a tremendous opportunity to gather a tremendous number of folks that want housing.” Well, he is an internet marketing guy. So he’s got copywriters and he’s got people all over the internet and they do funnels and all kinds of different things. And he says, “Well, I’ll just build out funnels and I’ll get a HubSpot and I’ll get all these different things.

And I’ll make this happen.” I said, “Why are you doing that?” And that was my first question on our first coaching call. I said, why are you doing all that? And what do you mean? I said, everything, all of it is in the House Monster. Well, why would you go doing all these other things? He says, “What are you talking about?” I said, “Look, here’s my request. Just do it my way. Just do it my way. Don’t do anything else. I know you’ve got all these things swirling in your head, all this background, all this experience, just do it my way, please. And let’s see what happens.” Well, sure enough, he was on the training on Saturday and he made himself available, raised his hand. He says, “I just want to tell everybody. I did what you told me to do.”

He says, “I turned on the House Monster. I started getting the leads and I got 91 leads on one property in just a few days. I was blown away. I didn’t realize it was going to be so profound. So amazing.” And then he said, “I am just blown away that the House Monster absolutely works so well.” So sure enough, he’s got all these customers. He says, “What am I going to do with all these customers?” I said, “Well, Partiv, the truth of the matter is you can only serve one of those customers. So you got 91 people, but only one of them is going to get the house that you’re advertising right now. What are you going to do with the other 90 people?” He said, “That’s a good question.” I said, “No, you’re going to go find them a house.

So your next job is now in the same market, in the same area to go about finding properties for the 90 customers that you’ve got right now.” And cream rises to the top, a certain percentage of those are going to have a significant downpayment. A certain percentage of those are going to have and be able to afford the monthly payment on the property. And I said, “Now you’re just going to focus on filling those orders that those folks gave you.” So he was really thrilled and he shared with the group just how blown away he was with the House Monster. So I just hope that was an inspiration for you that the way we do things is a bit different than the way other real estate investors do things. That being that we find the buyer before we buy, or if we have a property to sell, we turn on the House Monster and start bringing in a whole bunch of customers.

They show up and now we can give them an opportunity at home ownership like I did with Mr. Vietnam on that one property $730,000. So you have the opportunity to do exactly the same thing. And with the numbers that I just shared with you, obviously it works in high-end as well as low-end, as well as medium-end. Listen, it works across the spectrum. There’s plenty of people that cannot qualify for loans at a traditional bank, and here’s your opportunity to create something amazing in your world. So I invite you to come join me if you didn’t already, maybe you need to do it again. Maybe you need to turn somebody else onto it, but it’s WealthBuilderWorkshop.online. And we will be more than happy to let you come for the whole day. 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Time on July the 31st for only $1. How cool is that?



No comments: