Thursday, February 25, 2021

125 Ron LeGrand, "The Millionaire Maker", in Active Income Passive Wealt...

On today's show, Ron LeGrand of Global Publishing will be joining Bill, Wendy and Jonathan to discuss his background, why he created his real estate investment systems for success, and how he is helping investors stay ahead of the market.

When you want to learn how to make a profit from real estate investments, Ron is the go-to guy, a nationally recognized real estate expert and trainer with over 33 years of experience.

His journey from humble beginnings to the height of success now fuels his passion for helping others do the same.

For the last 25 years, he's been helping thousands of ordinary people take control of their future and find true freedom by implementing his real estate investment systems for success.

He's considered the country’s leading expert and over the years he's created dozens of home study products and live training events where he spends his time passing on his vast investment experiences.

Check out Ron's free book - www.RonLeGrand.com

Timestamp 0:01 - Intro 1:23 - Cash Flow Expo 2021 2:24 - Today’s Guest: Ron LeGrand 4:34 - How did you get started in real estate? 7:13 - Who is your biggest influencer in real estate? 9:15 - What is your favorite sector of real estate? 11:31 - Have you ever lost money in RE? How did you rebound? 17:01 - Ron’s free book: “ How To Be A Quick Turn Real Estate Entrepreneur In Any Economy ” 18:28 - What advice would you give a newbie? 21:23 - What advice would you give a seasoned investor? 25:12 - Ron LeGrand’s website: www.ronlegrand.com

Cash Flow Expo (Feb 18 - Feb 20):


Carolina Capital is a hard money lender serving the needs of the “Real Estate Investor” and the "Small Builder" borrower who is striving to build wealth and generate income for themselves and their families. We offer “hard money rehab loans” and "Ground-up Construction Loans" for investors only in NC, SC, GA, VA, and TN (some areas of FL, as well).

As part of our business practices, we also serve as consultants for investors guiding them to network with other investors and educating them in locating and structuring transactions. Rarely, if ever, will you find a hard money lender willing to invest in your success like Carolina Capital Management.

------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Fairman (00:02):

Hi everyone. It's Bill Fairman, Wendy Sweet and Jonathan Davis. And we are fortunate enough to have one of the legends in real estate joining us today. And we can't wait to get this episode started. We kind of teased it in our earlier show with, you know, is it worth it to invest in programs to better yourself and your businesses? We're gonna find out even more right after this. So now I'm getting grief because my teases are getting a little bit through long.

Wendy Sweet (00:43):

It stretches out.

Bill Fairman (00:43):

All right, so thanks again for joining us on our Active Income, Passive Wealth show. We are Carolina Capital Management. We do short term loans in the Southeast for real estate investors. If you're interested in borrowing money, go to CarolinaHardMoney.com. Click on the apply now tab. If you're a passive investor looking for passive returns, click on the accredited investor tab, don't forget to like, subscribe, hit the bell, share all that good stuff. And by the way, before I get it even any further, cashflow expo starting now, as a matter of fact. We'll put a link on how to get to the cashflow expo three days worth of real estate investing folks, talking about their spaces. It's well worth it, click the link and you can get the recordings as well, because we're going to want you to listen to us first.

Wendy Sweet (01:46):

Yeah. And don't worry about what you're doing.

Jonathan Davis  (01:47):

And also to throw in there. We don't just do short-term loans. We now do 30 year term investor loan.

Bill Fairman (01:55):

Unfortunately, I have a short-term memory and I didn't remember putting bring that.

Jonathan Davis  (02:03):

Tell your friends, rates starting in the low fours.

Wendy Sweet (02:05):

Yeah. Tell all your friends

Bill Fairman (02:06):

Don't forget to the right of your screen or to the bottom of your screen, depending on the platform that you're viewing as from, we do have a comment section and we encourage you to ask a question.

Wendy Sweet (02:17):

Yes, please.

Bill Fairman (02:17):

So Wendy, your turn. Introduce our guest.

Wendy Sweet (02:20):

That's awesome. So folks, you know, if you've been in this business for any length of time, you've heard Ron Legrand's name and one of the great, wonderful benefits that we get for being members of some really incredible masterminds is we get to meet the legends and learn from the best. And it is our great pleasure today to introduce to you Ron LeGrand, the millionaire maker.

Ron LeGrand (02:52):

Hello.

Bill Fairman (02:53):

Hey Ron, thank you so much for joining us.

Ron LeGrand (02:57):

You know what I was just thinking watching you guys. I was thinking when I started back in 1982, I was broke and clueless and so I borrowed money from a hard money lender and guess what my rates were, I paid 18% interest, 10 points and six months interest prepayment penalty.

Wendy Sweet (03:19):

Wow.

Ron LeGrand (03:21):

And, you know, I got tired of doing that. So I only did it 76 times before.

Wendy Sweet (03:28):

And obviously you make money doing that, right?

Ron LeGrand (03:31):

Every single time and 60% loan to value ratio,

Wendy Sweet (03:35):

That's amazing.

Bill Fairman (03:36):

You know, actually in 1982, and that wasn't too far from the regular going rate because I bought a house my first home in 1978, Jimmy Carter was president and my FHA rate was 14 and a half percent. Of course they didn't charge me 10 points.

Ron LeGrand (03:52):

Yeah. And it got up to 18%.

Bill Fairman (03:55):

Wow.

Ron LeGrand (03:56):

And people complained about the price of the money nowadays.

Wendy Sweet (03:59):

I know, It's crazy. It's crazy.

Bill Fairman (04:01):

You know, when you've been in the real estate industry for so long, you know, rates are relative. People bought homes when rates were high and people will buy homes when rates are low. It doesn't really matter. One of the great things about being in this business is constructing the deal deals are still going to be made one way or another. We just have to move with how the market that allows those opportunities to happen. So you started the answer. My first question, how, and when did you get started in the real estate business?

Ron LeGrand (04:38):

March 12, 1982. When I attended my very first seminar, cause I was working on cars and broken clueless and lost and not happy with where my life was going. And so I found some information about how to go buy houses with no money or credit. And that appealed to me because I didn't have either one of those and sure enough, that put me into a two day seminar, which I got about 4% of, I understood, but I went out, my first deal was a wholesale deal. And then I quickly started paying cash for them through the use of the hard money. So I didn't realize that you could actually go borrow money on houses based on the equity and without the credit and all of that stuff. So that hard money launched my career. Really.

Wendy Sweet (05:28):

That's awesome. That's awesome.

Jonathan Davis  (05:30):

That's right.

Ron LeGrand (05:31):

I don't know why they call it hard money. They ought to call it soft money. It's all in the bank loan.

Bill Fairman (05:36):

They call it easy money.

Wendy Sweet (05:40):

That's right. It is. It's just a challenge to pay it back.

Jonathan Davis  (05:49):

[Inaudible] six times.

Ron LeGrand (05:49):

I did, that's what I did.

Bill Fairman (05:49):

It's a way to scale your business. That's all.

Jonathan Davis  (05:54):

Well, Ron, I guess two things. First is how do you, how does it feel to be referred to as the biggest influence of a lot of real estate investors in their career? I mean, how do you even handle that?

Ron LeGrand (06:12):

Well, I don't have any problem handling it. I have been around almost 40 years now and about 33 of those have been teaching other people how to do the business. But, you know, I'm proud to be in a position to where I've helped so many thousands of people launch their lives and their careers. And looking back, I wouldn't change anything. I'm old. There's a lot of stupid things I did. I changed those, but, you know, I kind of like where I'm at today and I'm still doing the same thing today, helping folks get where they want to go in life. Well, I mean, what better thing can you do than that?

Jonathan Davis  (06:51):

Yeah, well, last time I was at the collective genius mastermind. I mean, you were there and everyone I talked to, they were just telling me how you influenced their career, which it was great to hear those stories.

Ron LeGrand (07:07):

It's just because I'm so old.

Jonathan Davis  (07:07):

Since I've heard all those stories, who was your biggest influencer in real estate?

Ron LeGrand (07:18):

Tell you the truth. I didn't have a one big influencer. Back then I'd go everywhere. I could, I go to every seminar I could grab what I can. I got a pickup truck full of books and tapes and you know, back then there was eight tracks. We're playing cassettes then. No, you know, but I picked up a little bit here and a little bit there and didn't really have any system in place. So it took me about seven years to figure out what real estate was all about. But, you know, I was making more than a living, but not much more than a living cause I didn't understand really what to do, what not to do and all I could think about was buying cheap crap and I was making small money each house, but it was still better than working on a job. And then I started learning more about automation and systemization as technology came along and today, honestly, it's the easiest time I've ever seen in my almost 40 year career to buy and sell houses. There's just not much to do.

Wendy Sweet (08:19):

Yeah. That's really amazing how real estate is really changed. I've been in it 20 years. And just from what I've seen it in the past 20 years is amazing. I can only imagine what that change must look like for you, especially all, everything's online now, you know, before we had hit the streets, right?

Ron LeGrand (08:42):

I remember when I had to go to an MLS book. It was about that thick that's the only place I could find the houses

Wendy Sweet (08:46):

That's right. I remember those books. Our mother was in real estate when we were kids. So, you know, she bring home those, you know, three inch binders every month that had all the new houses that were in there. And it was just amazing to watch and to write up a contract, you had carbon paper.

Ron LeGrand (09:06):

Oh, I remember that. Kids today don't know what that is.

Wendy Sweet (09:10):

That's right. That's exactly right. So you talked about that your first deal was really a wholesale deal and then you started flipping houses. So out of, and there's so much to choose from in the real estate sector. I mean all the different options that you can make money, what's your favorite?

Ron LeGrand (09:29):

Well, I've done well over a thousand wholesale deals and well over a thousand rehab deals. But today I like doing terms deals, which means we get terms from the seller on nice houses and nice neighborhoods. And then we put lease option tenant buyers in there and make money now, money up front, I get big thousands of dollars, nonrefundable option deposits and then we get a monthly cash flow and you had money on the back end. Then we get debt paid down, we get de appreciation, we get appreciation. So we get all of those goodies that come along with real estate that you don't get with wholesaling and or rehabbing. So today, I mean, I don't mind doing a few rehabs a year, but the terms business is just so much more profitable, builds wealth so much faster and cashflow and residual income, not just getting one check and have to keep doing it over. But I like for people to learn it all and become transaction engineers so they can take advantage of whatever kind of deal comes at them. And they don't lose a good deal based on what they don't know. And private money, hard money is used in both the ugly house and the pretty house business. So it's kind of an important thing along the way as well. So the more you learn, the more you earn.

Wendy Sweet (10:41):

That's so true. I love the way that you use the term engineer, a deal engineering.

Ron LeGrand (10:47):

Transaction engineer.

Wendy Sweet (10:47):

And a deal architect. It's really a puzzle you have to put together. Right?

Ron LeGrand (10:53):

Well, I don't know. It seems like a puzzle in your beginning days, I guess, but after a while there's only a few different types of deals. They're not that complicated, really. Especially the cash deals. I mean they can offer get to a number of you like the cash for the house, not complicated, but in the terms, business, a little bit of complicated because there are two or three different types of terms. And still, none of it is that hard to learn. The important part is implementation, which is part of the than the learning.

Wendy Sweet (11:22):

You got that.

Jonathan Davis  (11:25):

He's a hundred percent right. It's not learning it's actually doing it. So ask you this question. I think I might know the answer, but, our viewers, have you ever lost money in real estate? And then how did you rebound after losing money in real estate?

Ron LeGrand (11:45):

I hadn't until 2008.

Wendy Sweet (11:48):

Wow.

Ron LeGrand (11:49):

2008, I was developing 32 projects simultaneously in different States in September of '08 came and lien had went down and that changed everything worldwide and it hasn't been the same since. So I lost a lot of my money and I lost a lot of other investor's money during that time because those projects just simply were not saveable to this very day, most of them haven't even been moved forward. So it was kind of a tough time, but I got through it by continually doing what I know how to do and that's single-family houses. They have never failed me and if I've lost money on any of them, I can't remember it because it's just too easy to do single family houses and make money on them. As long as you're learning the ropes first. And don't go in there and just make stupid offers, not having any idea what you're doing. I'll tell you what, I've never seen a time where there's so many stupid offers being made out there. I don't know where these investors come from. I swear, I think the TV shows are bringing them in, but they're paying crazy prices for these houses that need work, these junkers. So it's a really good time to be wholesaling houses. What's a really good time to be a retailing and cashing out of them too, because as you guys know, they're selling pretty much as fast as they put them out there. We've got a big housing shortage in this country right now, but that's this cycle, as you mentioned, I've been through six of those cycles. So I've never seen a time, however, when people didn't need to sell houses and other people didn't need to buy them.

Bill Fairman (13:18):

Yeah. So my question for you is how 2008 looked for you, and so you've already answered that. So I'm going to move on to something else.

Ron LeGrand (13:31):

Please do, don't impress me.

Bill Fairman (13:31):

So you're talking about the buying old terms and doing lease, purchase type options. I know there's a lot of States that are specific about allowing those. So, in your courses, are you teaching how to do different types of contracts based on the States that they're doing business with in? Because I know in North Carolina, you can't have a lease purchase, you have to have a purchase and a lease agreement separately. They kind of put them together.

Ron LeGrand (14:00):

Well, are we buying, are we selling, Bill?

Bill Fairman (14:03):

If you're picking up the house on terms, and then you're going to turn around and put at tenant in it.

Ron LeGrand (14:09):

Yeah, we do that all the time in North Carolina. So is the option agreement different are separate from the lease agreement?

Bill Fairman (14:18):

Yes.

Ron LeGrand (14:18):

Well, it would be anyway, no matter what state I'm in my option agreements are separate from my lease agreement.

Bill Fairman (14:24):

Okay. I know that there were-

Ron LeGrand (14:26):

They don't have the option to buy.

Bill Fairman (14:27):

Right, excellent.

Ron LeGrand (14:31):

In North Carolina, you have to record the memorandum of option. I think might be what you're getting to.

Bill Fairman (14:34):

Okay. Yeah. Obviously I'm not doing very many of those.

Wendy Sweet (14:39):

I'd say a whopping zero

Ron LeGrand (14:44):

I got rooms in every state, but that doesn't mean I know every state law, but there are different rules in some States, but you can buy on and sell on terms in any state.

Bill Fairman (14:53):

Well, I read something about you that said, that you teach old school fundamentals but that you might be lacking in the new niches. And I'm thinking when I'm reading this, I'm going well, isn't the old school fundamentals way more valuable than the niche that might not be around in two years?

Ron LeGrand (15:22):

I'm glad people even know I'm still alive. Some of them think I'm dead, you know. You don't know anybody more on the cutting edge of this business than us here at global publishing because I'm telling you, this is, you know, when you teach, you have to stay on the cutting edge. And I still teach, I still teach my own events. They're mostly virtual now, but we're, in fact, I'm teaching another event next week and I've updated the entire manual for that event with a bunch of new stuff in it. But you're right. The fundamentals have not really changed.

Bill Fairman (15:54):

Yeah. Yeah. And by the way, real quick, I had an eight track tape players stolen out of my car. So I go back a little ways too

Ron LeGrand (16:06):

Well now I don't know where to get that tapes anyway. So nice.

Wendy Sweet (16:11):

So Ron, you touched a little bit about your training and, you know, that it's online now. So, and that you've got one count up. Of course, we want to hear about that, but can you talk a little bit about what your program is like and, and what students can expect to come away with?

Ron LeGrand (16:29):

Well, I have several programs. I have the training. I have a four day schoolwork where we do the basic training and we have mentoring where we work with them one-on-one for six months. But, you know, I'm not here to do a pitch for anything. So if they want to go to my website, they could find out everything that we have. And I have several courses on several different subjects from houses to entity structuring and asset protection and stuff like that. RonLeGrand.com has got all that stuff on it. A bunch of free stuff too including my book.

Wendy Sweet (17:01):

Free stuff. Did I hear that word?

Ron LeGrand (17:03):

Yeah. We got free stuff. A lot of free stuff, actually.

Wendy Sweet (17:07):

You know, when our talk that we had right before we brought you on, we were talking about how important it is to take advantage of the free stuff that's out there. People think they have to pay big money to learn stuff, and that's simply not true. There's great resources out there that you can get your hands on for free and they'll leave it here. They can go to Ron Legrand's website and get some really good stuff for free. That's awesome.

Jonathan Davis  (17:35):

Start by getting this free book.

Wendy Sweet (17:36):

Yeah. There's your free book. Tell me about your book.

Ron LeGrand (17:39):

Well, it's all about how to buy and sell houses without using your money, your credit. What else would you like to know?

Wendy Sweet (17:47):

That's all it,

Ron LeGrand (17:47):

It's literally a seminar in a book.

Wendy Sweet (17:50):

Really?

Ron LeGrand (17:50):

Step by step. Yeah.

Bill Fairman (17:53):

And I liked that you're using, air buds on a picture. So that shows that you're on the cutting edge.

Ron LeGrand (18:01):

Yeah, I'm cool. I'm hip. But you can't see the crew sitting behind the scenes here, making sure I don't make a mess. Like I did the last time. All that smart to do what I do,

Wendy Sweet (18:14):

That was so funny. We got such a kick out of that. And so did our viewers. That was really funny. So I have a question for you though. What advice would you have for a newbie? Somebody coming, you know, right off the home and garden TV show for that weekend and they want to get into real estate.

Ron LeGrand (18:40):

First of all, I would say be better very careful to whom you listen an awful lot of people out there teaching crap, you know, they'll go to houses and I'm an expert now. Be very careful to whom you listen and make sure that they're doing what it is that they're trying to teach you to do. And that they are qualified to share that. Everybody has got information. Everybody can share information, but back to your free stuff thing, different with you a little bit. Free stuff is great to get started. And we got tons of it. I mean, go to YouTube. I must have a thousand videos on there, but that's not where you're going to really learn the business and to think that somebody is going to take you by the hand and train you for free is rather naive, in my opinion. The four day training event cost money, but it's a fraction of your first deal. But by and large, the price that one is going to pay for training, no matter where they get it is very insignificant than the amount of money that they can make. Usually one deal pay for all the training that you can get wherever you get it. But to try to think you're going to get all that for free? Put yourself in the trainers position. Why would anybody train you for free? What do they get out of it? So be real and expect you're going to pay for an education one way or the other.

Bill Fairman (19:56):

Well, yeah. What I like to say about that is that the only way you're going to lose money by investing in yourself is by not implementing what you learn and we see that all the time. I know, there you go in and says famous saying, we're not here to give you shelf help. It's called self-help

Ron LeGrand (20:15):

That's correct. And that's I'll tell you right now at global publishing, see, we've got all that implementation already done for them. All they got to do is step in and follow the steps. Everything's outsourced for them, people calling their leads for them, taking their calls for them, making their calls for them. So that's why I said today, it's never been any easier and that helps. See that you're right. Training is one thing. But if the implementation is not there, it's worthless. So we have the implementation packed in with the training and make it a lot of years. That's why our success rate is so high. That's why I've been around so long. You know, if you're not doing, if you're not teaching the right stuff that works, you're not going to be around long.

Wendy Sweet (20:52):

Sure.

Bill Fairman (20:52):

I agree.

Wendy Sweet (20:54):

And that's amazing that you have that in your program. It's, you know, that's unusual. It's really unusual. You're really taking them to the next level on what you're teaching them.

Ron LeGrand (21:07):

Well, it's only been 20 years in the building and Wendy is an overnight success.

Bill Fairman (21:14):

Well, listen, to grow a business, it takes a team and it's a lot better if you can walk in and have a team already built for you. You need the automation because it's very difficult.

Ron LeGrand (21:25):

That's basically what they have.

Bill Fairman (21:26):

Yeah, absolutely. So I know you do a lot of good for newbies. What kind of advice do you have for seasoned investors?

Ron LeGrand (21:36):

Well, the first device I would have was get the hell out of your own way and let other people start doing everything for you.

Wendy Sweet (21:43):

Amen, brother. Preach that.

Ron LeGrand (21:43):

You're not that smart. You're not that important for that matter. So the more you get systemized and the more you get automated, the more time you have to do what it is you want to do in life and not swap hours for dollars every day and being a minutia trap. That was a very hard lesson for me. I can tell you that. And then, focus on revenue. Now, focus on cost control, focus on making the money, because if you're the leader, you're the one running the business. You're the only one that cares about the revenue, so to speak. And it's your job to make sure that what needs to get done, gets done to get to that point. You've heard that a lot from the folks at Collective Genius. When they finally realized, let me do what I'm supposed to be doing, which is making decisions, let other people do all that other stuff, which can do usually a lot better than I can anyway, especially in my case. If you relied on meat to provide the technology, we would not be having this conversation here today.

Wendy Sweet (22:34):

That's right.

Ron LeGrand (22:34):

You've already found out. That's not what I do. Okay. So, get out of your own way, get good quality help, but not to be employees can be outsourced, focus on the revenue and things will change very quickly when you finally get it, which is typical for men because the last thing we want to do is A, follow instructions. We don't do that. We make our own instructions, and B if the wheels round, we can make it rounder, for sure. And if it's working perfectly, we have to fix it. Right, Wendy?

Wendy Sweet (23:09):

That's right.

Ron LeGrand (23:10):

It's what men do.

Wendy Sweet (23:10):

That's right.

Bill Fairman (23:16):

Yeah. I should have a sign in my office if all else fails, redirections.

Ron LeGrand (23:23):

That's step one. Step two, go back to step one. ,

Wendy Sweet (23:26):

That's right. That's right. You know, we were just talking yesterday. I love that you're, what you're talking about, you know, getting out of your way and that getting out of your own way. The other thing that I'm surprised that so many people in this business don't do is they don't look at their financials as a guideline of where they've been and where they're going. We were just discussing yesterday about how we know a guy that has 180 doors and he can't produce a P and L

Ron LeGrand (23:56):

Well that's incredibly ever got to own an 80 door.

Wendy Sweet (23:59):

That's exactly, and then I start to think, gosh, how far could he be down the road if he had,

Ron LeGrand (24:04):

Yeah. And while you're at it, think about all the people that are in constantly in the flipping business. And how many times do you think they've asked themselves, what if I'd have kept some of those houses along the way to be free and clear by now and I'd be in fat city. I like that residual income, Wendy. I'm trying to get people to focus on that residual that comes in, whether you're here or not, or library or dead or whatever, and that's that monthly cashflow. But, of course those big checks are, they come in handy. I get it. I understand. But people sometimes get so fixated on that. In the beginning days, 20 years later, they're still doing the same thing and they still got to get up and go to work every day or they don't make any money. It's not my idea of a good business.

Jonathan Davis  (24:49):

No, you're right.

Wendy Sweet (24:50):

From hero to zero in one closing, right?

Ron LeGrand (24:55):

Yeah. And there's some guru at two more.

Bill Fairman (25:04):

Thank you so much for joining us. We're at the top.

Jonathan Davis  (25:13):

Can we go through his URL?

Bill Fairman (25:13):

Excuse me

Wendy Sweet (25:13):

We want to know how people can get in touch with you. I think we have that on our screen.

Bill Fairman (25:15):

We have it on the screen. RonLeGrand.com.

Ron LeGrand (25:21):

Yep. Yeah. Just got to spell my name right. That's all. No need for the capitals. Just RonaldLeGrand.com and listen, it's a pleasure. I always liked working with folks who really get it. So, you know, anytime you want me back on and focus on the subject, just let me know. I'm happy to come back.

Bill Fairman (25:37):

We are going to take you home on that.

Ron LeGrand (25:40):

Okay. All right.

Bill Fairman (25:41):

Thank you so much.

Ron LeGrand (25:44):

Thank you

Wendy Sweet (25:44):

You can count on it.

Bill Fairman (25:44):

Have a great day and folks, thank you so much for joining our show. It's a pass, what is it? Active Income, Passive Wealth show. I messed it up on the third or fourth trial.

Wendy Sweet (25:55):

Yeah, you should be a guru by then.

Jonathan Davis  (26:02):

You sound a little scratchy.

Bill Fairman (26:02):

Yeah, I haven't been having enough,

Wendy Sweet (26:02):

Throat lubrication.

Bill Fairman (26:04):

We are Carolina capital management. We make loans in the Southeast. So if you're interested in borrowing money, CarolinaHardMoney.com click on the apply now tab. If you're a passive investor looking to get passive returns, click on the accredited investor tab. Don't forget to share, like, subscribe, hit the bell. And lastly, don't forget if you want to get some education, the cashflow expo has already started. You can register now. Ticket price can include the recording so you can pick up what you've missed. And it is for three days. I know it's hard to sit in front of a screening for three days, but it's well worth it to have the recordings. So,

Wendy Sweet (26:50):

And check out Ron LeGrand's book on RonLeGrand.com.

Jonathan Davis  (26:53):

Get it for free.

Wendy Sweet (26:54):

That's so awesome. I can't wait to have him back.

Jonathan Davis  (26:56):

I'm going to go get it.

Wendy Sweet (26:58):

I know, I can't wait to have that.

Bill Fairman (26:59):

All right. You guys have a great day. Talk to you soon.


No comments: