Monday, August 24, 2020

How To Help Other People #3

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/wealth-builder-workshop/how-to-help-other-people-3/

A lot of real estate investors want to make a living for themselves. But one of the things Lou Brown has discovered in his lengthy career is that not only can he help solve the problems sellers may have, he can actually help buyers as well.
Over 70% of Americans cannot qualify for traditional loans. This provided him with an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people in the community. He was able to teach them to create a business similar to what he does in order to provide homeownership and act as the bank themselves.
Now, Lou can teach you the same thing through his new Wealth Builders Workshop. This is a one-day event specifically created to help others learn about building wealth and helping others.
Watch the video for more details or visit the link below:
https://wealthbuilderworkshop.online/
Create Privacy
Avoid Probate
Protect Everything
Get your FREE digital version of the printed Book now…
You will also receive weekly tips and advice from Lou Brown directly to your inbox. We promise not to share your email address with anyone, ever!
Take Lou’s Course: Multiple Streams of Realtor Income – Real Estate Investing
https://www.udemy.com/course/realtors-and-real-estate-investing/?referralCode=305A2A5DB2A2C4543B7F

Hi! It’s Lou Brown. I wanted to let you know that many real estate investors of course are out for themselves. They’re out for their family. They want to make a living. And one of the things I’ve discovered is that by building my business a certain way, not only could we help sellers to solve problems that they have, but we could also help buyers to solve problems they have. And what I’ve discovered is over 70% of America cannot qualify for a traditional loan. So what I discovered is in my local community, I could make a difference in many people’s lives.
And what I discovered is once we dive that in, in our business, then I was able to help other people learn how to build a business, just like mine in their local communities as well. Helping people to attain home ownership and be able to be the bank for those clients because the bank doesn’t love them, but we can certainly help them. We can support them. We can help them have a better life than the one they’ve got.
And I even wrote a book. It’s called the, Doing Good While Doing Well. Isn’t that remarkable? Doing Good While Doing Well. And it says, how real estate investors provide a service and make a difference. And it’s so true. Now this is my amazon.com bestseller. And one of the great things about that is that we have licensees all across America that are helping people in their local communities. And they’re getting the great feeling of making a difference in other people’s lives. Seeing how it’s changing other people’s lives. You haven’t lived until you’ve been to one of our closings and the tears of joy. When people are moving on with their lives, they are realizing they’re taking steps. And what we’ve done is designed a plan to help support them in taking those steps. So that they do end up with better credit. So that they do end up with a higher score. So they do end up with lower costs with their housing and everything else in their life as well.
So I want to share that with you. I’ve got an event coming up. It’s called Wealth Builder Workshop. I definitely want you to be there. And you’ve got the information right here. Dates coming up. And when we are together, I can really spell this out for you. I’ve got a book it’s called, Buy Hold Sell. I use that as the foundation for what I’m going to be teaching you on that one day workshop. And when we together, be prepared to take notes. Now you’re going to have the comfort of your own home to be able to learn this from. And I’m going to make this irresistible because I’m going to make it absolutely free.
Now here’s the thing I want you to commit to be there for the full day. Here’s why, because one thing builds upon the other builds upon the other builds upon the other. I don’t want you to miss any of this powerful information. I’m going to be sharing with you exactly how I built my business over 40 years of being in the business of buying, holding, and selling property. So definitely join me for the upcoming Wealth Builder Workshop. And I look forward to seeing you there. Yeah, baby!

No comments: