Thursday, April 23, 2020

05 Massive Passive Income DONE



Hi, it's Lou Brown. I am back with some more details about
our upcoming event, Massive Passive Income. I've got another story to tell you
about some interesting people I've had in my life and screening resident is so
important. It's a key factor in being successful in owning properties long
term. You know when you do good screening, when you manage that process
yourself, I know that sometimes people outsource that and frankly that's not
the best idea. What I've discovered is you have to be very much a detective.
You have to look at, well now I'm hearing what these people are saying, but
what if it's not true? What if what they are saying? Eh, you need to question
everything, verify all assumptions. There's people, I've been amazed. Now
remember, I've been managing properties now for over 40 years, so there's a lot
that I've seen over those four decades of managing people and it's interesting
to see how con people operate.
They're very convincing and they've got a great story to
tell and it just sounds wonderful and it sounds like you're going to profit. So
your greed gland goes off and you say, my gosh, they've got this and they've
got that. One of the big tale tale signs that you've got to be careful of is
when people have that green cash, you know they want to hand you the money and
you want to take the money cause you've got a vacancy right? Then why not say I
and I take a chance on this? Don't take a chance. Please don't take a chance.
Because once someone gets control, once people get occupancy of that property,
they can be devilish to get out of there. So I want you to be very careful on,
it really depends on what state you're in as well. Certain States make it very
difficult to get people out of property. And the judge doesn't really care or
listen that closely to the fact that you've been con.
So it can take you weeks, months, very extensive period of
times. Frankly, to be honest with you, this is one of the places that we buy
property is from burned out landlords that did not know that Property Management
is a learned skill. You must learn the skills to be a good property manager and
to be successful at this. So whether you have one property, a hundred
properties, a thousand properties. By the way, we have licensees of our system
that have all of that. We have people with over a thousand units that do our
system that love our system and we have people that get started with us. They
don't even have any units, but they want to learn how to this right. They want
to learn how to be successful in this business. And one bad Apple, my friends
can spoil the whole bunch. They can take you out of the game and this is way
too good of a game to get taken out of.
So I want you to be very cautious and careful that there
is a process. It reminds me of a couple that tried to move in. They worked at
the U-hall center. They moved in. Guess what? Their son? No, no. It was her
brother that was an attorney, and so he was giving them advice about how they
could claw down and stay in the property while they conned us into accepting a
check, on their way to six flags with the grandchildren, all this sort of
thing. Oh my gosh, we didn't get the certified funds and I smelled a rat and
sure enough, Monday morning when I could verify the check, of course it was a
bad check over the weekend. They didn't go to six flags. They moved into our
property and it was a nightmare and I learned some very valuable lessons with
that.
First of all, you get paid real money before anybody moves
in, no checks, no promises of money. We get real money, we get real good
background checks. I'm going to teach all of that to you at the Massive Passive
Income event. Now we have a four day event coming up April 30th, May 1, 2 and
3. Very important, critical to your success in this business. If you want to have
a cash flow generating life changing business that can create retirement
accelerators and a retirement plan for you. This could not be better. This is
more important to you than anything, so I'm going to encourage you absolutely.
To get there. It's called massive passive income. Call 1-800-578-8580...
1-800-578-8580 and we're going to do this together. Yeah, baby.
----------------------------------------
Visit:


No comments: