Wednesday, April 29, 2020

How To Prevent Loss Of Your Assets And Filing Of Judgments On You(7 Of 7...

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/how-to-prevent-loss-of-your-assets-and-filing-of-judgments-on-you7-of-7-in-lous-trust-series-49/

It is hard for others to collect judgments and liens with your assets in trust. Imagine this, somebody goes to court; they follow a lawsuit against you. You have a situation in court. Most attorneys will actually admit that many cases are won from technicalities, not even from the law, not even for what was right or what was wrong. They won on technicalities. So the system is so flawed in my opinion and I really don't appreciate it and I don't like it.
I put myself in a position and I suggest that you do the same thing not to be sued in the first place. One of the ways that you don't get sued is when somebody looks up your name and they do an asset search and don't find anything, they don't find that there's any assets for them to be able to attach or steal or I mean capture based on the situation.
So I teach this to you not to take advantage of others and not to avoid things that are your responsibility. I want you to take personal responsibility for anything that you are responsible for. What I teach you this for is; those folks that don't want to do what you did to get what you got. They only want what you've got. And those kinds of folks are out for blood and they're out to really take advantage of you. What we found is when it's expensive and when it’s gonna be a hard case to win, then they many times drift away.
My advice is simply don't own anything in your own name and when, or if someone were to get a judgment against you personally and you don't own anything in your name, why? Because those things are owned by the various trusts that you might be a beneficiary of or you might not be.
That's not published anywhere. So it's nobody's business. That's your opportunity to protect your assets when it's not on public record in your name. Learn the power, learn the magic of trust. It's one of the best things you could ever do. It's served me very well, been doing trust since 1984 and we've learned that there's some important and valuable things that you get as a result of trust. I've identified over 30 different benefits of trust that you cannot get with any other entity, not a corporation, not an LLC, not a limited partnership. You can only get it with trust so it can benefit you greatly to learn about these powerful things called trust.
For more profitable and powerful tips, go to StreetSmartInverstor.com and bring difference into your real estate business.


------------------------------------------------



Well hello again. It's Lou Brown with another of my 101
ways for real estate investors like you to win, close more deals and accelerate
your cash flow. Today's tip is number 49. It is hard for others to collect
judgments and liens with your assets in trust. Now imagine this, somebody goes
to court, they file a lawsuit against you. You have a situation in court. Most
attorneys will actually admit that many cases are won from technicalities, not
even from the law, not even for what was right or what was wrong. They won on
technicalities. So the system is so flawed in my opinion and I really don't
appreciate it and I don't like it. And so I put myself in a position and I
suggest that you do the same thing not to be sued in the first place. And one
of the ways that you don't get sued is when somebody looks up your name and
they do an asset search and don't find anything, they don't find that there's
any assets for them to be able to attach or steal or I mean, capture based on
the situation.
So I teach this to you not to take advantage of others and
not to avoid things that are your responsibility. I want you to take personal
responsibility for anything that you are responsible for. What I teach you this
for is those folks that don't want to do what you did to get what you got. They
only want what you've got. And those kind of folks are out for blood and
they're out to really take advantage of you. Well, what we found is when it's
expensive and when it's gonna be a hard case to win, then they many times drift
away. So my advice is simply don't own anything in your own name and when, or
if someone were to get a judgment against you personally and you don't own
anything in your name, why? Because those things are owned by the various
trusts that you might be a beneficiary of or you might not be.
That's not published anywhere. So it's nobody's business.
And that's your opportunity to protect your assets when it's not on public
record in your name. Learn the power, learn the magic of trusts. It's one of
the best things you could ever do. It served me very well, been doing trusts
since 1984 and we've learned that there's some important and valuable things
that you get as a result of trust. I've identified over 30 different benefits
of trust that you cannot get with any other entity, not a corporation, not an
LLC, not a limited partnership. You can only get it with trust so it can
benefit you greatly to learn about these powerful things called trust. So I've
got a four day event that we do, it's called Maximum Asset Shield. I would love
to see you there. Love to give you more information about what to do and how to
do it.
You can even bring your own deed to class, your own title
to class and we actually do the paperwork right there in class. So you're going
to get mastery and ownership of a valuable valuable tool for yourself and your
family simply by attending that four day class. You can learn more about that
by calling 1-800-578-8580 or go to MaximumAssetShield.com well this empower,
this important tip, I hope has been valuable to you. I hope you can use this
tip and oh my goodness, it'll change your life. Who wouldn't it be great if
people couldn't get a judgment or a lien collect on that simply because you
don't own anything in your own name. Well, if you'd like to have more of my
valuable tips, I love sharing and giving these away. So simply, depending on
where you're seeing this. Like it. Love it. Comment on it. Subscribe. Share it
with others. I would so much appreciate that. Thank you so much for watching.
I'll see you soon. Yeah, baby!
--------------------------------------------
If you want to listen to our Podcast, click here:
Visit:

No comments: