Thursday, April 23, 2020

07 Massive Passive Income DONE

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/07-massive-passive-income/



Hi, it's Lou Brown. I'm back with more details about our
upcoming event. Massive Passive Income. And one of the things you always want
to think about is taxes. Taxes are something that you have to pay if you don't
have another plan, right?
It's legal as it can be to reduce your taxes and even
eliminate your taxes. Now how does that work? Well, simply following the
government's guideline. So the government incentivizes individuals like you and
me to be in the property business. Why? Because they realize that one of the
needs not wants, needs of every human is to have a home, a place to live. And
so the government says, Hey, we're going to have to do some things to create
enough of this out here because the government has already proven to themselves
that they are very poor property managers and they are very poor being in the
housing business. So they really need entrepreneurs that will take a risk and
create opportunity for people out there. So one of the things they do is they
give you a thing called Depreciation Write-Offs, right? And they say, Hey, you
can depreciate your properties.
I want to teach this to you because it's so amazing what
they have built. And typically you do the straight line method. That means you
take off an amount for land, you take the balance and you write that off over
27 and a half years. And that means just an equal amount over that period of
time. Well, what if there was something else? Well, they do. They have another
part of the tax code that allows you to componentize the assets inside of a
home and certain things can be written off over five years, seven and a half
years, 15 years. Well, right now because of this new bill that they've passed
this stimulus package, you can write the whole thing off. Listen, they've got
amazing things I want to share with you. The new tax code, it's gonna blow your
mind. You're going to be amazed at what they have done to incentivize owners
and any work that you do to that property.
You can also write that off this year. Now. That's one of
the things and the other part I want to teach you about is a thing called 1031
Tax-Deferred Exchanges. That means that when one of your properties does sell,
one of your buyers does buy. Then what happens is you get a big influx of cash.
Well, what happens is under the tax code, you can take that profit, you can
reinvest it into other properties and you can actually put yourself in a
position to not have to pay any taxes at all. How cool is that? Absolutely
cool. And it's tax-deferred and I'm going to teach you about deferral. I'm
going to teach you deferral forever. There's some awesome things in the tax
code that most people, even CPAs, even people that are knowledgeable but taxes
don't know. It's right there in the tax code and it puts you in a position to potentially
zero out your taxes.
So it's an amazing opportunity for all of you. I just want
you to join me 1-800-578-8580. Now we're going to be learning about Massive
Passive Income. This is a four day event. April 30th, May 1, 2 and 3. We're
going to be doing this online together over that four days. I've got a lot of
things you're going to, you're going to come away with great information. I'm
recording it. You're going to have access to the recordings, so you'll be able
to go back and relearn certain things that I'm going to cover that is just
gonna, just gonna blow your mind, things that you've never heard before. And
it's what we've been doing. Listen, I've been at this game for over 40 years,
so there's things that I know, I've seen other markets I've seen up and down
markets. This market doesn't scare me at all. In fact, it excites me because
what's coming and so there's so much opportunity. I want you to join me.
1-800-578-8580 that's 1-800-578-8580 and I'm looking forward to seeing you at
the event. Yeah, baby!
---------------------------------------------------
Visit:

No comments: