Thursday, April 23, 2020

Massive Passive Income for Real Estate Investors



Hi, it's Lou Brown. I am so excited to share with you some
thoughts that I've have. We have an event coming up. It's called Massive
Passive Income. And I was looking through the table of contents on, you know
what I'm going to cover during this event. And it's kind of interesting because
I've been in this business of buying, holding and selling property now for over
40 years and I've learned some amazing things. I've had over a thousand section
eight residents. I've done so many different things in terms of managing and
one of the things I've learned is that I have developed some incentives for
people to actually follow the agreement that they've entered into. And I've
learned some lessons along the way. But this economy that we're in right now is
very scary for a lot of people. I will tell you why I'm not afraid. The reason
is because our residents want to pay us. They're excited to pay us because
we've developed some things that give them some things in the game. You know,
typically when somebody is looking at paying a landlord, that's like something
they have to do instead of something they want to do, right?
And whenever it's your house, they always look at it as
your house instead of their house. So there's no position there. There's no
future in it for them. And most people look at rent paid as money down the
drain. It's sort of like food that's been eaten, right? It's, it's, it's gone.
You can't do anything with it anymore. Same is true when you've paid rent.
Well, in our world, we've developed a program, we call it the Path To Home
Ownership, to give people the opportunity, whether it's the property that
they're in or some other property that they purchase, we're putting them on a
path to give them an opportunity to change their lives. And so I want you to
join me. It's coming up April 30th, May 1, 2 and 3, and it's got a lot of
information in there. I want you to call our office.
We have a special going right now, a Corona virus special.
Call 1-800-578-8580, Now, the event is not free. This is my best, best training
and I will tell you that 80% of our wealth strategy revolves around Massive
Passive Income and giving people an opportunity to have a future. So it's kind
of fun when you learn the process, you found out that management is not a headache,
it's not a problem. It's actually can be fun and you can make a difference in
other people's lives. We call it Doing Good While Doing Well. I want to share
that with you. Call 1-800-578-8580 and I'm looking forward to seeing you there.
Yeah, baby!
------------------------------------------
Visit:

No comments: