Thursday, May 7, 2020

Always Have The Right Contract With Language To Protect You And Yield Al...

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/always-have-the-right-contract-with-language-to-protect-you-and-yield-all-possible-profits-10/

Lou Brown has been buying, selling and holding property for 40 years and you are about to discover what a lot of so called gurus are missing.
* How to buy all the property you want without ever visiting a single bank or needing to qualify for a loan…
* How to have a buyer or renter before you even buy property…
* How to have them already pay you money before you sold them anything…
These are exactly the kinds of deals he does day in and day out. Most 'investors' are getting it wrong. It's not about the property, it's about the buyer. Buying right and buying cheap is what you'll do after you have the buyer.
-------------------------------------
Hi! It's Lou Brown. With another my 101 ways for real
estate investors like you to win, close more deals and accelerate your cash
flows. Today is tip number 10. "Always have the right contract with
language to protect you and yield all the possible profits available".
Well over the years, of course, I've been in this business now for over 40
years. And I've learned a lot of things in what to do and what not to do. And I
can tell you that one of the most powerful things I ever learned way back in
the beginning was to have the right paperwork. And I'm not talking about a
Standard Realtors Agreement. Because the Realtors Agreement, first, is designed
to protect the realtor. Second, to protect the seller. And third, to protect
the buyer. What I found is that I really needed two different contracts. I
needed a buying contract and I needed a selling contract. And I needed one that
had negotiation built into the paperwork. And I needed one that had profit
centers built into the paperwork.
And so over the years I designed one that was truly
amazing and it's helped a lot of my students. You know, I've got clients in all
50 states and 16 foreign countries. And they just brag about my paperwork. And
I say it's a best in the industry. And I'm very proud of that. I've worked hard
to do that. I figured out what works and what doesn't. You know, a paragraph, a
phrase, a word, it can make all the difference in success in your paperwork. So
I put together something and it may be valuable to you and I've got a Standard
Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement. Now one of the things I've got in
there is the seller pays all closing costs. And I break it down what the
closing costs are. Well, of course that's negotiable, but what if they don't
negotiate? You could pay for all of your cost of funds just by the seller
paying all the closing costs. And there's a lot more in there that can protect
you.
Things like, when does the contract expire? And what if
you had the never ending contract where if a seller wasn't going to close or
didn't come to the closing, you had a contract that didn't expire. And there's
so many other protections in there that are necessary for you. It's important
because you could spend a lot of money getting ready to close on a transaction.
You could have a title search done. You could have inspections done on the
home. You could have a survey done. And then all of a sudden the seller doesn't
show up to close. How do I know this? Yes, I have lived it. So I've learned
that there's some things I've got to do to protect myself. And I've got
mediation and binding arbitration built in so we don't have to go through a
protracted legal battle and just things to entice the seller to get themselves
to the table if they changed their mind or want to change their mind.
And I'm not saying that I don't give people an out, but
we've got some things that can protect you from losing a lot of money. And
that's really what it's designed to do. Now, my system called Buying, this is
Buying Volume One. And it is available for you at StreetSmartInvestor.com Now,
under tools, you'll see what Buying is all about, but it's got all of the
forms, the step by step processes, the marketing, everything that we do to buy
properties that I've used for many, many years and proven that it absolutely
works. So check it out when you get a chance.
I hope this has been enjoyable for you. I hope you will
use it. I know that it will make a difference in your profits. I'd love to
share more of my profitable free tips with you. How can you get more? Well,
depending on where you're seeing this. Please like it. Love it. Comment on it.
And subscribe. Share this with your network too. Thank you for watching. And I
hope to see you soon. Yeah, baby!
----------------------------------------
If you want to listen to our Podcast, click here:
Visit:

No comments: