Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Offer to Buy "Subject To" Owner Financing - Lou Brown's 101 Street Smart...



https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/offer-to-buy-subject-to-owner-financing-lou-browns-101-street-smart-cash-flow-accelerator-18/

Lou Brown has been buying, selling and holding property for 40 years and you are about to discover what a lot of so called gurus are missing.
* How to buy all the property you want without ever visiting a single bank or needing to qualify for a loan…
* How to have a buyer or renter before you even buy property…
* How to have them already pay you money before you sold them anything…
These are exactly the kinds of deals he does day in and day out. Most 'investors' are getting it wrong. It's not about the property, it's about the buyer. Buying right and buying cheap is what you'll do after you have the buyer.
----------------------------------
Hi! It's Lou Brown. With another one of my 101 ways for
real estate investors like you to win, close more deals, accelerate your cash
flow. Today's tip is number 18. And it is, Offer to buy the property subject to
the existing financing. Oh my goodness! Changed my life. First property I ever
bought when I was 18 years old. I was able to do that by taking over the
payments, taking over the existing financing on the property. How powerful that
was? Back in the day they had a thing called NENQ Loans, Non-Escalating,
Non-Qualifying loans. But Congress, in its infinite bought wisdom. Of course
the banks, we all know they influence the politicians by a thing called
contributions to their campaigns. Right? And so one of the things they created
in 1982 was a law called the "Garn-Saint Germain Federal Depository
Institutions Act" allowed the banks to put a clause in their mortgages
called the Due Upon Sale clause.
Well, there were exceptions to that clause and one of the
things we did was create an entire system around those exceptions. I'm going to
be teaching and sharing that with you. It's a very powerful and amazing thing,
but we still to this day buy properties by taking over the existing financing
on the property. Imagine that you could just step in, take over payments,
continue to make the payments that the seller actually qualified for the loan.
They paid the closing costs, they paid all the expenses of that loan and you
can step in. Maybe you're 15 years into that loan and you now step in and start
making the payments for the next 15 years. Wouldn't that be a powerful and
wonderful thing? Again, the seller is the bank. And I loved that when I can
take over the existing financing. You don't have to go to the bank.
You don't have to qualify for loans, you don't have to pay
closing costs. You don't have to pay points. Very powerful. You can save a
fortune one transactions worth thousands of dollars to you simply by using that
amazing thing called "Buying a property subject to the existing financing".
And I teach you how to do that in my trust system. Volume four, Trust System.
You can find out more about that by going to StreetSmartInvestor.com and click
on tools and look at trusts. Land trusts. One of the most powerful things I've
ever learned in my life. And because of land trust you can do property subject
to.
I hope you enjoy this. I hope you'll use it. I hope it
will make a difference in your life and your profits. I'd love to share more of
my valuable free tips with you. How can you get more? Well, simply where you
see this. Just go ahead and like it or love it or comment on it. Subscribe.
Send it to your network as well. Thank you so much for watching. I appreciate
it. I hope to see you soon. Yeah, baby!
-------------------------------------------
If you want to listen to our Podcast, click here:
Visit:

No comments: