Thursday, May 7, 2020

Give The Seller A Reason To Do Business With You - Use A Credibility Kit #9

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/give-the-seller-a-reason-to-do-business-with-you-use-a-credibility-kit-9/

Lou Brown has been buying, selling and holding property for 40 years and you are about to discover what a lot of so called gurus are missing.
* How to buy all the property you want without ever visiting a single bank or needing to qualify for a loan…
* How to have a buyer or renter before you even buy property…
* How to have them already pay you money before you sold them anything…
These are exactly the kinds of deals he does day in and day out. Most 'investors' are getting it wrong. It's not about the property, it's about the buyer. Buying right and buying cheap is what you'll do after you have the buyer.
--------------------------------------
Hi! It's Lou Brown. With another of my 101 ways for real
estate investors like you to win, close more deals and accelerate your cash
flow. Today's tip is number 9. "Use a credibility kit. Give the seller a
reason to do business with you". Now what I use is something that I
designed many years ago. You know, I come from a sales background. One of the
first jobs I ever had was in sales. And one of the most powerful things I
learned is that, if you have a story to tell and you take it through and explain
exactly who you are, what you do, how you operate to a seller, then they're
much more inclined to do business with you. Or someone who might be buying from
you, much more inclined to do business with you. So I created a seller
presentation kit, a buyer presentation kit, a lender presentation kit.
And for example, when I'm going to a seller's property, I
set up my seller presentation kit and actually go through with them about our
story. And, "Relax! We can buy your house today." Pretty House, ugly
house, upside down house. And then I go through my entire presentation. I
explained to them what they're going to see in the presentation. And then I
explain who we are as certified affordable housing providers, making a
difference, being a community based business and really being able to solve
problems within the community. Problems that sellers have. Problems that buyers
have. And what I do is explain, I just take a moment to explain who we are and
what we do. We help people regardless of their credit or financial background
to end up with ownership of a property and we work with sellers like you and
houses like this in order to offer those to our clients who will be buyers
sometime in the future.
So, Mr. and Mrs. Jones, I really do appreciate your
allowing us to work with you on your home because this is going to serve and
bless another family. How does that sound? So it really does invite and entice
them to do business with us. And then I go through a complete presentation
about who we are, what we do, how we operate, our award winning program, and so
much more about how our program works. Now you, one of the things that you want
to do is get yourself a presentation kit. Whether you create it yourself, we've
got them available. You can go to StreetSmartInvestor.com and you can actually
look at our seller presentation kit right there under tools.
I hope that this has been enjoyable for you. I hope this
makes a difference in your profits today. I'd love to share more of my
profitable free tips with you. How can you get more? Well, depending on where
you're seeing this. Please like it. Please love it. Comment on it. Subscribe.
Share this with your network. Thank you for watching today. And I hope to see
you soon. Yeah, baby!
---------------------------------------------
If you want to listen to our Podcast, click here:
Visit:

No comments: