Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Cory Boatright on Real Estate Investing Minus the Bank



https://www.jayconner.com/cory-boatright-on-real-estate-investing-minus-the-bank/

Cory Boatright (00:41):
Jay, my man! How you doing?

Jay Conner (00:41):
Hello, Cory! I'm doing fantastic. How about you?

Cory Boatright (00:47):
Well, my lands.

Jay Conner (00:51):
Oh my lands!

Cory Boatright (00:55):
Jay. I know that you are The Private Money Authority, but some people do not know who you are, that are going to be attending here on this event that I'm so excited to bring on these free Fridays. There's three of them total. Would you mind going ahead and just share in a five second little snippet of kind of who you are, what you are doing right now in the private money space? And I'm going to share about the gift that we're going to give all the people that are going to attend this special event.

Jay Conner (01:29):
Alright! Excellent. So yes. My wife Carol Joy and I, we've been investing in single family houses full time since 2003 and the first six years of us doing the business, I relied on local banks to fund our real estate investing deals, right? The 3rd week of January, 2009, Cory. I called on my bank on right here on this telephone where I'm sitting and I learned in that phone call that I had been cut off with no funding, no lines of credit, they were gone. And I had two houses under contract worth over a hundred thousand dollars in profit. So my definition of coincidence, Cory, is God's way of staying anonymous. So in less than two weeks, I was introduced to this wonderful world of private money, not hard money, not hard money lenders or brokers I'm know about doing business with individuals, human beings.

Jay Conner (02:30):
And I learned about how to borrow money from their investment capital. I also learned about self directed IRAs, how people can loan money to my business from their retirement funds. So I learned all about that. [There's a lot of that out there right now]. Even more now, right? And so I put my program together and without asking for any funding, I was able to raise $2,150,000 in less than, 90 days of being cut off from the banks. And I have a great deal since I started doing that back in 2009. So I'm here in a small town, Cory and my total target Morgan, similarly 40,000 people, I don't do a lot of deals, I do 2-3 deals a month, but my average profit is $67,000 per deal. So those numbers seem to work out okay.

Cory Boatright (03:28):
Absolutely. And so private money right now is needed more than anything really else because of this Covid situation. And there's all these things that are changing right now, Jay, you have three Fridays that you are going to be giving away information. I know you're going to be talking about private money, you're gonna be talking about four closures which are coming. They are going to be coming and you gotta be prepared for what that is going to look like for you and how you can take advantage of that. And then also there's private money that actually costs money, Jay, but you're going to be talking about private money that's free private money too. And so can you just share a little bit about those Fridays?

Cory Boatright (04:10):
Absolutely. So the first and, by the way, these are not two hours each day. These are all day for your people in your world. Cory. All they gotta do is register. Y'all just registered. So the first Friday is may the 22nd all right, May 22nd and on that Friday, this is going to be virtual. Of course, it's going to be right here on the internet. So folks you're seeing this, you're going to be able to attend. And so the first Friday is about how to get private money, a lot of private money, very, very quickly. How to attract it without having to chase any of it and get funding for your deals regardless of your credit score, regardless of your verification of income. I mean, you can be laid off right now from your job and get just as much private money funding for real estate deals as I do.

Jay Conner (05:01):
All this is going to be framed how to do this and get a lot of funding quickly here in the midst of corona virus and even on the other side, a lot of hard money lenders were shut down right now. They're not loaning money out and you don't have to rely on the banks on this. So how did you get a lot of funding for your deals right here in the midst of uncertain times? Friday or May 22nd it's going to be all about foreclosures. And I'm talking about how to serve a lot of people from the space of a servant's heart. I mean, you've got Corona crisis going on now. I mean, you're going to have a ton of people where their own crisis. I mean, they've got, you know, as, as we know now, foreclosures have got to stay. There's no new sales going you know, there's no new files being opened up.

Jay Conner (05:52):
But Cory, as my grandmother would say, if she were living, all they're doing is saving up spit, right? None of that stuff is going away. So we'll leave when they open it up, we're going to have this avalanche of foreclosures. And then on top of that, think of all the people over 30 million people that are unemployed, laid off from their jobs. That's going to create even more foreclosures. And you know, there's this talk of, Oh well they can put while they're behind on the back end of their note, that's not going to be happening in the majority of the cases. So there's going to be this huge opportunity. I'm talking for the next 24 months, at least in my opinion, to serve a lot of people and to create win win situations, get a lot of profit out of it as well. Then the third Friday on June the 5th I call it how to locate free private money, how to get funding for your deals without having to borrow any money whatsoever or come up with a down payment. So there you have it, Cory. That's all free for your people.

Cory Boatright (06:56):
I love it. So the day is the first Friday starts on what day?

Jay Conner (07:01):
Yep. The first fraud is May 22nd

Cory Boatright (07:02):
May 22nd the second Friday. And so it's right along. It's every single Friday after that. So three Fridays total. [That's right]. Okay, great. Great. So what I need for you to do, if you want to attend this class, it's really simple. Just go to PrivateMoneyPlace.com that's where you go and when you go there you are going to register and Jay you have a free gift that you're going to give them. What are you going to give them?

Jay Conner (07:32):
Absolutely. Besides the free training, just as a thank you for registering a bonus gift for you being in Cory's world, I'm going to give you for three weeks total 100% access to my own membership site, which is called The Private Money Academy and so you get a whole month of free. I got a ton of training in there and again that's just going to be a congratulations to you for taking action to register for these three virtual Fridays.

Cory Boatright (08:01):
I love it, Jay, I appreciate you! Go to PrivateMoneyPlace.com register and you get the four trainings on top of the three full days! Full day! Of training for private money and you need this right now. If you're a wholesaler, you need this right now. If you're a fix and flipper, a buy and holder, I don't care if you're involved with short sales or lease options. Whenever you learn about private money, it opens up the world for you to do more deals and serve more people, which both of those things allow you to impact the world and make a bigger chain. So go to Private MoneyPlace.com join me and Jay there. It's going to be great. So I'll see you there. Thank you again, Jay!

Jay Conner (08:45):
Thank you Cory! And Cory, you're going to be there with me as well, so you're not just getting Jay, you're going to have Cory the virtual event, so getting registered. Thank you Cory. I'll see you there.

Cory Boatright (08:56):
Appreciate you. Thank you guys. Remember, be a servant. Bye now. Bye bye.

Cory Boatright (09:03):
Okay, so let's do a sizzle reel. That is one minute sizzle reel 30 seconds to one minute sizzle reel. And I want to do on this is I want to record this one that I can share on social media prior. As I'm starting to if I don't have to have a long video, I just want to have a short video or just sit, they just see a quick sizzle reel. Okay.

Jay Conner (09:28):
You tell me what you want me to say. In less than 30 seconds

Cory Boatright (09:33):
I want you to cover is the what, the three Fridays quickly what they get on each Friday, the start date and then if you can have that thing running at the same time, I start talking to Scott on the bottom. Yep, that'd be great. And I'm just going to come on just real excited about the private money, how you're going to give away three full days and it's going to be almost like you're joining a conversation. So it's going to be something like, are you kidding me Jay? You are going to give away three full days and then you do it. And we'll do it for that. And so it's literally going to be 60 seconds.

Cory Boatright (10:10):
Awesome.

Cory Boatright (10:11):
That we do it. So it's literally gonna be just a quick 60 seconds

Jay Conner (10:17):
Okay.

Cory Boatright (10:19):
And we'll use this as our sizzle reel.

Jay Conner (10:23):
Okay.

Cory Boatright (10:25):
So we'll start here. I'll just do the countdown for you. Okay. In five, four, three, two, one. Jay, are you kidding me? You're actually going to give away three full days of private money training?

Jay Conner (10:48):
You got it, Cory. Three full days and it's gonna start the first Friday or May 22nd then May 29th and then June 5th all free. Now, first Friday is going to be how to get funding for your deals. Private money regardless of your experience or your credit or your income. How to get the funding right here in the midst of Corona virus. The second Friday is going to be all about foreclosures. How does serve a lot of people that are going to be in foreclosure right here on the other side of corona virus, how to locate these and create win-win opportunities and make a ton of money while serving a lot of people. And the third free Friday, Cory is going to be all about, I call it, how to locate and get private money, how to get funding for your deals without having to borrow any money whatsoever. So they're coming up right around the corner.

Cory Boatright (11:39):
That's awesome. Thank you again, Jay. I'm looking forward to this. I'm going to join you on this as well. So this is where we go. You go to PrivateMoneyPlace.com register and Jay is going to give you a free gift just for registering and you got to go check it out. PrivateMoneyPlace.com. Jay, I'm looking forward to it. Go there. I now registered.

Cory Boatright (12:00):
Alright, see you there!



No comments: