Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Don't Talk Your Way Out of A Deal - Street Smart Cash Flow Accelerator #25

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/dont-talk-your-way-out-of-a-deal-street-smart-cash-flow-accelerator-25-2/

Lou Brown has been buying, selling and holding property for 40 years and you are about to discover what a lot of so called gurus are missing.
* How to buy all the property you want without ever visiting a single bank or needing to qualify for a loan…
* How to have a buyer or renter before you even buy property…
* How to have them already pay you money before you sold them anything…
These are exactly the kinds of deals he does day in and day out. Most 'investors' are getting it wrong. It's not about the property, it's about the buyer. Buying right and buying cheap is what you'll do after you have the buyer.
----------------------------------
Hi! It's Lou Brown. With another one of my 101 ways for
real estate investors like you to win, close more deals and accelerate your
cash flows. Today's tip is number 25. Alright, SHUT UP!!! I don't want to mean
to scare you, but that's exactly what I want you to be thinking of like
somebody like Lou Brown was just yelling at you. Shut up, shut up, shut up. Now
here's what it says. It says, let the seller talk. Listen. They'll tell you
what they need so that you can buy their house. Now, this is why it's, you
know, it's amazing. I watched so many real estate investors over my years, of
course, I've been doing this over 40 years. And I've learned a lot of things
about how people learn. How people interpret things. How people act. You know,
we all are a product of our DNA. We're all a product of our background, our
experience, and how we are actually wired ourselves in terms of our personality
type.
And I've noticed that a lot of people talk over the
seller. When the seller's talking. Instead of learning, you will not make money
when your mouth is moving. You will make money when you're listening. So I want
to encourage you. Shut up! Listen. Learn. Discover. Find out the seller's pain.
That's the goal. Discover what's missing in their life. Discover what a challenge
is in their life. Once you have that, now we can offer a solution to their
problem.
I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you will use it. I know
that this will make a difference for your profits. I love to share more of my
profitable free tips with you. How can you get more? Simple. Depending on where
you see this. Please like it. Please love it. Comment on it. Subscribe. Share
this with your network. I so much appreciate it. Thank you and I look forward
to seeing you soon. Yeah, baby!
---------------------------------------
If you want to listen to our Podcast, click here:
Visit:

No comments: