Wednesday, May 6, 2020

When Getting Owner Financing Ask For Substitution Of Collateral #17

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/when-getting-owner-financing-ask-for-substitution-of-collateral-17/

Lou Brown has been buying, selling and holding property for 40 years and you are about to discover what a lot of so called gurus are missing.
* How to buy all the property you want without ever visiting a single bank or needing to qualify for a loan…
* How to have a buyer or renter before you even buy property…
* How to have them already pay you money before you sold them anything…
These are exactly the kinds of deals he does day in and day out. Most 'investors' are getting it wrong. It's not about the property, it's about the buyer. Buying right and buying cheap is what you'll do after you have the buyer.
--------------------------------
Hi! It's Lou Brown. With another one of my 101 ways for
real estate investors like you to win, close more deals and accelerate your
cash flow. Today's tip is number 17. I'm going through some of the contract
closes in our amazing standard purchase and sale agreement on the buying side.
Now I've got one for buying and I've got one for selling. So I'm focusing on
the buying side here in this tip. "When getting owner financing, ask for
substitution of collateral". Now that's a powerful one. So I'm going to
teach you how to master the process of getting sellers to carry back financing.
I love the idea of the seller being the bank. Now when they carry back that
loan, there's a mortgage. And in that mortgage you have some stipulations in
there, some clauses. And one of the clauses I recommend that you have in there,
and it's included in my purchase and sale agreement, is that the seller agrees
to something called substitution of collateral.
So of course they're carrying back a mortgage on the
property that they're actually selling to you. And you might find a buyer for
that property. Well, it would be a terrible thing to get rid of that seller
financing, wouldn't it? Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could move that seller
financing to another property? Well that's what I'm teaching you to do. Is move
that financing to another property. And it's so powerful when you've got the
right paperwork and you've got the right language. I'm sharing with you
something that we call our standard purchase and sale agreement and it is
loaded with profit centers and protection and that's in my system called
Buying. Buying volume one. And one of the amazing things about having the right
paperwork, it can make such a difference in your life. Go to
StreetSmartInvestor.com click on tools and then take a look at the buying
system.
I promise you it will be well worth your investment. And
we've really become a staple in the industry for paperwork. So you will know
that you're getting the best paperwork in the industry. It's been tried. It's
been true. And it's something that many of my licensees have used for literally
decades. And I'm encouraging you to get that for you and your business too.
I hope you enjoy this and you'll use it. I know that it
will make a profit for you and make a difference for you. I'd love to share
more of my profitable free tips with you. How can you get more? Well, depending
on where you're seeing this. Like it. Love it. Comment on it. Subscribe. Share
it with your network too. Thank you for watching. And I hope to see you soon.
Yeah, baby!
----------------------------------------------
If you want to listen to our Podcast, click here:
Visit:

No comments: