Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Control The Closing; You Choose The Attorney Or Title Company And Includ...

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/control-the-closing-you-choose-the-attorney-or-title-company-and-include-that-in-the-contract-20/

Lou Brown has been buying, selling and holding property for 40 years and you are about to discover what a lot of so called gurus are missing.
* How to buy all the property you want without ever visiting a single bank or needing to qualify for a loan…
* How to have a buyer or renter before you even buy property…
* How to have them already pay you money before you sold them anything…
These are exactly the kinds of deals he does day in and day out. Most 'investors' are getting it wrong. It's not about the property, it's about the buyer. Buying right and buying cheap is what you'll do after you have the buyer.
-----------------------------------
Hi! It's Lou Brown. With another of my 101 powerful
profitable ways for real estate investors like you to win, close more deals and
accelerate your cash flow. Today's tip is number 20. Control the closing. You
choose the attorney or title company and include that in the contract. Now, one
of the things I've found is whenever I let the seller control where the closing
is going to be, or if I let a real estate agent control where the closing is
going to be, I've found that I have to go through some pain and suffering in
getting in relationship with this new closing agent or attorney. So I've found
that my life is a lot better if I have my own team and in my contracts, I tell
the seller where the closing is going to be. Or I'll tell the real estate agent
where the closing is going to be.
Why? Because they understand us, they know us, and if
there's ever a problem in the future, like maybe they made a mistake in the
title search, you're never going to hear about it. They're going to take care
of business. They're going to take care of you. And let's face it, money makes
the world go round. These agencies love their fees and they especially love
people that bring them repeat business. So find someone in your local area that
can do that or use one of our national title search companies and title
research companies. We've got a opportunity for you there. It's called
StreetSmartWiz.com/titlewiz. T, I, T, L, E, W, I, Z. But do find someone that
can be on your team that can close these transactions for you and understand
how we close transaction. We do some unique things in our world. One is that we
always take title to our properties in trust. I'm going to be teaching you that
in another one of the series.
So I hope that you enjoy what I've taught you. I hope you
use it. I know that it will make a difference in your profits. I'd love to
share more of my profitable free tips with you. How can you get them? Well,
depending on where you're seeing this. Please like it. Please love it. Comment
on it. Subscribe. Share it with your network. I really would appreciate that. I
thank you for watching. I hope to see you soon. Yeah, baby!
----------------------------------------------
If you want to listen to our Podcast, click here:
Visit:

No comments: