Monday, May 18, 2020

Have the Right to Substitute Your Lender #93

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/have-the-right-to-substitute-your-lender-93/

Lou Brown has been buying, selling and holding property for 40 years and you are about to discover what a lot of so called gurus are missing.
* How to buy all the property you want without ever visiting a single bank or needing to qualify for a loan…
* How to have a buyer or renter before you even buy property…
* How to have them already pay you money before you sold them anything…
These are exactly the kinds of deals he does day in and day out. Most 'investors' are getting it wrong. It's not about the property, it's about the buyer. Buying right and buying cheap is what you'll do after you have the buyer.
----------------------------------------------
Hi! It's Lou Brown. I'm back with another of my 101 cash
flow accelerators helping you to build an amazing real estate business. And one
of the things I've learned over the years is that different mortgage brokers
have different lenders. And many times if my client is getting their own
mortgage broker or lender, they might be turned down for the loan and that cuts
me out of a sale. Well, I've discovered that if I go ahead and put in my
agreement that, that seller has the right to substitute a lender for the buyer,
if they're turned down for the loan, then I could even substitute myself as the
lender if they were turned down.
You know, sometimes guidelines, they honestly, over the
years, I'm over 40 years in the business of buying, selling and holding
property and guidelines fluctuate. They go up and down, they contract, they
constrict, they expand and it's something that you need to be aware of that all
mortgage brokers are not created equally. And all lenders are not created
equally. They have different markets that they sell their loans to. And so, I
have access to a great thing, we can call it our Mortgage Wiz. And our Mortgage
Wiz is in touch with a lot of lenders that others are not in touch with. And
also remember that you can substitute yourself as the lender. Perhaps there
needs to be a period of time. Perhaps there's a credit blemish. And it would
take only 6 to 12 maybe up to 24 months to get their credit straightened out so
that they could get a traditional loan. Well I'm happy to substitute myself,
particularly when I can save a lot of the costs to sell in a transaction.
So hopefully that's a benefit to you. Have the right to
substitute a lender if they are turned down for a loan. Or alternatively, like
I say, offer a lender up front that they should work with. And that would be
our Mortgage Wiz. Hopefully this is helpful to you. I want to help you build an
amazing business. Check us out. StreetSmartInvestor.com. Yeah, baby!
------------------------------------------------------------
Visit:
Check out our upcoming event:

No comments: