Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Build An Extension Into Your Contract - Street Smart Cash Flow Accelerat...

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/build-an-extension-into-your-contract-street-smart-cash-flow-accelerator-19-2/

Lou Brown has been buying, selling and holding property for 40 years and you are about to discover what a lot of so called gurus are missing.
* How to buy all the property you want without ever visiting a single bank or needing to qualify for a loan…
* How to have a buyer or renter before you even buy property…
* How to have them already pay you money before you sold them anything…
These are exactly the kinds of deals he does day in and day out. Most 'investors' are getting it wrong. It's not about the property, it's about the buyer. Buying right and buying cheap is what you'll do after you have the buyer.
--------------------------------
Hi! It's Lou Brown. With another one of my powerful 101
ways for real estate investors like you to win, close more deals and accelerate
your cash flows. Today's tip is number 19. Build an extension into your
contract. Now, build an extension into your contract. What does that mean? So
I've been talking in this series a bit about a thing called a standard real
estate purchase and sale agreement. And I've seen what sellers do and I've seen
when they don't do what they're supposed to do. And I've seen that they can
pull back on you and cause you a lot of expense and a lot of loss of money
because you could have gotten a title search, you could have spent money
getting a survey. Maybe you had the home inspected, it's a lot, it's a lot. You
could have invested by the time you get to the closing.
Well what if they just wait you out? What if they waited
to the date of expiration of your contract and all of a sudden you lose and
they win because they all intended to do is to sell it to somebody else who was
offering a more money. Well, what if you had the never ending contract? And
I've got a great clause, a clause number six in my purchase and sale agreement,
it says, "Title examination, place and time of closing. If title evidence
and survey show seller is vested with a good clear and marketable title subject
to permitted title exceptions contained in a national title insurance company
commitment at its standard rates permitted exceptions for restrictive
covenants, leases, survey, current taxes, zoning ordinances and easements of
record, the transaction will be closed and the deed and other closing papers
delivered on or before the blank date of blank and that's the year plus any
extensions necessary in order to complete the paperwork".
Now I've got some other things in here, but the important
thing is we just created what I love to call the never ending contract. And
it's built into the paperwork. If you'd like to have that contract, if you'd
like to have my whole buying system, I can tell you that it has certainly
changed my life. It's what I've been using for years. It's what my licensees
all across America in all 50 states. Use this amazing contract. You can find
out more about that by going to StreetSmartInvestor.com go to tools and click
on buying volume one. Love to get you on board and give you also as a bonus.
Two tickets to my upcoming Millionaire Jumpstart.
I hope you enjoy this. I hope you'll use it. I hope it
will make a difference in your profits. I'd love to share more of my profitable
free tips with you. How can you get more? Well, depending on where you're
seeing this. Please like it. Please love it. Comment on it. Share it.
Subscribe. Let others know about us. And thank you for watching. And I hope to
see you soon. Yeah, baby!
-----------------------------------------------
If you want to listen to our Podcast, click here:
Visit:

No comments: