Thursday, May 7, 2020

Are You Using "I Buy Houses" Signs to Generate Seller Leads - Street Sm...

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/are-you-using-i-buy-houses-signs-to-generate-seller-leads-street-smart-cash-flow-accelerator-7-2/

Lou Brown has been buying, selling and holding property for 40 years and you are about to discover what a lot of so called gurus are missing.
* How to buy all the property you want without ever visiting a single bank or needing to qualify for a loan…
* How to have a buyer or renter before you even buy property…
* How to have them already pay you money before you sold them anything…
These are exactly the kinds of deals he does day in and day out. Most 'investors' are getting it wrong. It's not about the property, it's about the buyer. Buying right and buying cheap is what you'll do after you have the buyer.
---------------------------------------
Hi! It's Lou Brown. With another of my 101 ways for real
estate investors like you to win, close more deals and accelerate your cash
flow. Today's tip is number 7. "Use signs to direct incoming seller leads
to your investor websites or your telephone system." Now I'll tell you
that signs have been amazing in my career and when I got started in this
business there was a lot of competition and let me tell you, people used to put
a lot of signs on telephone poles, so if you ever seen signs on telephone poles
it would say.
I buy houses, I buy houses, I buy houses and they'd say, I
buy houses, I buy houses, I buy houses. And then it's like I buy houses, I buy
houses. I buy...
I tried to get a sign that says "Me too.". And
my telephone number. And I'll tell you what, it is so wonderful because that
does work. Now in your area, you may have some problems with that. I call them
the sign Nazis. The sign Nazis might come after you and say, don't do that
anymore. Well, know where you put your signs. That's an important tip as well.
So that if you ever have to remove your signs because the city is not so crazy
about what you did, at least you know where to go to get those and you won't be
fined. They usually give you a warning first and once you get your warning,
okay, move on to another of my many. I've got over 200 different ways to find
deals. So, that's just one of them.
To find out more and to see some of Our signs that we use.
You can go to StreetSmartWiz.com/signwiz . S, I, G, N, W, I, Z. And take a look
at the layouts for the signs that we've got for you. I hope that this has been
valuable for you today. I hope that you've enjoyed it. I hope you will use it.
I know it will make a difference in your life and in your profits. I'd love to
share more of my profitable free tips with you. How can you get more? Well,
depending on where you're seeing this. Please like it. Please love it. Please
comment on it. And subscribe. Share this with your network too. Thank you for
watching. And I hope to see you soon. Yeah, baby!
------------------------------------------
If you want to listen to our Podcast, click here:
Visit:

No comments: