Thursday, May 7, 2020

An Overlooked Way to Make Real Estate Profits - Marketing to NEW Neighbo...

https://streetsmartinvestor.com/101-cashflow-accelerator/an-overlooked-way-to-make-real-estate-profits-marketing-to-new-neighborhoods-6/

Lou Brown has been buying, selling and holding property for 40 years and you are about to discover what a lot of so called gurus are missing.
* How to buy all the property you want without ever visiting a single bank or needing to qualify for a loan…
* How to have a buyer or renter before you even buy property…
* How to have them already pay you money before you sold them anything…
These are exactly the kinds of deals he does day in and day out. Most 'investors' are getting it wrong. It's not about the property, it's about the buyer. Buying right and buying cheap is what you'll do after you have the buyer.
----------------------------------------
Hi! It's Lou Brown. With another of my 101 ways for real
estate investors like you to win, close more deals and accelerate your cash
flow. Today's tip is number 6. "Market to newer neighborhoods where the
owners have little or negative equity."
If you think about it, newer neighborhoods, they paid
retail for those homes and in many cases, the builders are still building there
and competing now against someone who may want to actually get rid of their
property. So that can be a real opportunity for you to step in and take over
the existing financing on the property. One of my favorite ways. I bought my
very first house when I was 18 years old by taking over the existing financing
on the property. One of the most powerful things I've ever learned in real estate
in my entire 40+ year career in doing real estate. It's been fantastic and I
will tell you that when you don't have to go to the bank, you don't have to
qualify for loans. You don't have to resource. It's a phenomenal way to buy
real estate.
I hope you've enjoyed, and will use this. I hope you, I
know that you'll make additional profits because of it and it'll make a
difference for you. I'd love to share more of my profitable free tips with you.
How can you get more? Well, depending on where you're seeing this. Please like
it. Love it. Comment on it. Subscribe. And share this with your network. Thank
you for watching. And I hope to see you soon. Yeah, baby!
--------------------------------------------
If you want to listen to our Podcast, click here:
Visit:

No comments: